Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Waiting

We were called in earlier. The doctors have done everything they can for our little girl. What happens is in God's hands. I am typing this from my phone. I know God knows best but my heart aches with the thought of not seeing my little girl. She is giving a good fight - it is so hard to see her like she is. The doctors and nurses all did everything they could. God has a plan and I need to ask what do I need to learn from this and not why. I pray God gives us peace and strength. I am so thankful that God chose us to be her parents. I am so blessed from this experience. I am so proud of my little angel and thankful for all the moments we've shared. Thank you all for your prayers.

10 comments:

  1. Sending you prayers...for Alyssa and for you her parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for our God, the Great Physician, to heal your beautiful Alyssa! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle & Jamie, We hope that it is Gods will for Alyssa to continue to fight and get stronger. We are so proud of the both of you. You are wonderful parents. Love and Prayers. Aunt Melinda & Uncle Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for Alyssa <3 ... Big hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  5. thoughts and prayers are with you..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you. Your strength is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete