Tuesday, May 5, 2009

So Late!

Alright, alright! I know that this is super late! So Vegas was AWESOME! Even with my couple of slip-ups with my dad, he was still surprised! Mission accomplished! Everyone (well all the women) was crying and it was such a happy moment. I am just so happy that my mom was able to record it all. Jessica's wedding was great and it was just so nice to see everyone even though it was for a couple of days.

It is hard to believe that one week from today I will be in my second trimester! Holy fazoli! Which means I have 6 months to go! My stomach is showing a little but it all depends on what I ate or drank during the day. Speaking of size, my baby is now the size of a lime. Which makes me want a cherry limeade. My next appointment is May 15. I should be able to hear the heartbeat which makes me really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment