Thursday, April 23, 2009

Vegas baby!

Ok the time has finally come! VEGAS!! I am so excited! My parents are already there and my sister is on her way! We leave tomorrow at 6 am.

I just can't wait to see my dad and to see his reaction. I will describe everything next week (I know, a long time from now) but the weekend is going to be hectic. Every minute is pretty much planned and filled. I just can't wait! It will be such a relief to be able to talk about it with my dad. And not have to use code when speaking with my mom.

Alright, enough of this. I am going to finish packing! =)

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I hope you have a blast in Vegas with your family... and I'm glad you finally get to tell everyone the great news! Give me a call once all of the craziness has subsided!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH okay, I'm getting anxious... I need details ASAP :)

    ReplyDelete