Wednesday, April 8, 2009

10 Weeks

So I picked up a kid and pulled a muscle. Yes I know that I shouldn't have done that but I wasn't thinking. Obviously. So my stomach was hurting and I was really worried. So I went to the ER today because I could not get an appoinment (of course!). The baby is fine and I am fine also. I was just really worried and stressed. But the doctors and nurses were really nice. We got to hear swooshing sounds in my belly. Sounded like wind in a tunnel. But best of all...We got to see our little teeny-tiny fuzz ball! Words can't explain the emotions that I felt seeing our small dot on the screen. Relief. Joy. I started crying and couldn't stop. All this time I haven't felt pregnant. It was just so crazy. I mean sure my pants are tight and I am hungry. But it's just hard to imagine I have a baby. The ultrasound just made it seem real.

So. Lesson learned. I will not pick/lift any students again. I don't want to go through that experience (the worry not the awesomeness of seeing my baby) again!

No comments:

Post a Comment