Tuesday, March 31, 2009

9 Weeks

Blame it on the hormones. Or the fact that I got sucker-punched on the cheek by a 5-year old. The kid punched me inches from my face and the only way I could react was by crying. Uncontrollably. Almost sobbing. But that seems to happen more. Jamie eats my cake without checking to see if the whole piece was for him? Tears. And yes this is the piece of cake I referred to so exuberantly in the last post. Jamie drinks my one bottle of Coke even though he has plenty of Coke Zero and Diet Mountain Dew in the fridge? Get the Kleenex ready. And they say that it only gets worse.

In baby news...According to the weekly emails, my baby looks less like an elongated worm and more like a human! Yay! My uterus is now the size of a medium-sized grapefruit, which would explain why the majority of my pants do not fit. And I certainly contribute to that on a daily basis. In fact, even though I ate a good dinner my stomach is growling. Probably because I am thinking about cake, Coke, and the package of Oreos I bought at Wal-Mart. It's amazing at how quickly things change. Seven weeks ago I would have certainly walked past the Oreos and convinced myself that I certainly do not need to eat those yummy creme filled cookie wonders. Now? Who cares about serving size! Bring them on! In fact...BRING THEM ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment