Monday, March 16, 2009

Six Weeks

So my baby is about the size of a lentil bean. Yet I'm eating like the baby is the size of a bowling ball. Just so you know...I am an equal opportunist when it comes to food. Anything and everything looks good. Except sausage - gross. My favorite snack? Ranch corn nuts.

For those of you who do not know...my dad and grandparents do not know that I am pregnant. Next month my sister is getting married in Vegas and we are going to surprise them. But that is in April and it seems like such a long time. I can't wait to tell my dad and my papa! It is still crazy to think that I am pregnant...crazily enough I have not been sick this entire time.

My first appointment is this Thursday, but it isn't anything exciting. Just filling out paperwork. I'm going to see if I can convince them to schedule an ultrasound before I leave for Vegas.

Here is my first photo of my belly. Just a small bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment