Friday, March 27, 2009

8 Weeks

Eight weeks! The time seems to be crawling by - probably because I am so excited for April 17 (my new ultrasound appointment) and April 24 (LAS VEGAS!).

Speaking of Vegas...I have already planned what I'll wear. The most crucial outfit is the one I will wear the day I arrive in Vegas because I need to hide the fact that I am pregnant until the big reveal. So I have an outfit planned...and a backup in case what I plan on wearing doesn't fit 4 weeks from now...and an idea of an outfit I can wear in case my back-up doesn't work (which involves purchasing new clothes).

My pants are already tight. If my pants have two clasps I only use the bottom one. I bought a band that goes around my pants so I can leave it totally undone...how awesome (and comfortable) is that!!

New developments this week...morning sickness for about 3 days. But not too bad and it seems to have stopped. My new favorite snack? Cake! In fact, I have a piece on the counter and I think I will end this and have a piece! Yum!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you think it's about time we get some more pictures missy!??? I miss you SOOOOOOO much! I've got some FANTASTIC baby shower ideas so I can't wait for that!!!

    ReplyDelete