Thursday, March 19, 2009

Actually...7 Weeks

I went to the hospital today for my first appointment. Turns out I am not 6 weeks - I am actually 7 weeks and 5 days to be exact. My appointment was a lot of talk about lots of stuff. But I love the nurse I will be working with. My first ultrasound appointment is April 14!!!! That I am so excited for.

After my appointment I went to the PX and just walked around the baby stuff. I got kind of overwhelmed. Pampers or Huggies? Scented wipes or unscented? Do I need a wipe warmer? And I have to admit...looking at breast pumps kind of intimidated me. Don't know why but they did. And looking at all the cute little baby stuff just made me excited. Twenty weeks is when I can find out what I am having. So I can go back to the PX and get the cute little onesies in pink or the cute onesies with boy stuff. I am super excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment