Tuesday, May 19, 2009

14 Weeks

Holy cow. So I didn't realize I was 14 weeks until 2 seconds ago. Oooh. Which means only 4 more weeks until I can possibly find out what I'm having!!! Super exciting! I hope I can find out in 4 weeks...but who knows. With my luck I'll go my whole pregnancy not being able to know. I just want to know! It is so hard to look at baby stuff and not buy anything. The clothes are cute, the diaper bags are cute, even the burp rags are cute.

In other news I have lost full bladder control. And I hear it only gets worse. Don't get me wrong I'm not walking around with wet pants. But really? Out of everything - the exhaustion, my growing belly (and butt), aversion to my favorite foods - I have to add that? I guess it could be worse. I just think it's crazy the possibilities of what I could possibly get. But I guess in the end it's all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment