Wednesday, June 3, 2009

15 & 16 Weeks

My trip to San Antonio was great! It was nice to see my friends and eat some awesome food. Plus I got some really cute baby clothes. Yes I know that I don't know what I'm having yet but I got some really cute onesies. But you know what? Almost everything that I saw had "I Love Daddy" on them. Where's the "I Love Mommy" stuff? I finally found a bib. A bib!

So my belly seemed to pop overnight. I have pictures and I will post them very soon once I locate the cord. I have another appointment tomorrow and I will hopefully get an appointment to find out what I'm having!

In other news, my energy has gone up. All I want to do is clean and organize which is great. I have a lot to do to get the baby's room all ready and I will need all the energy I can get. And I am so excited because Stacy is coming out in July! And by then I will know what I'm having and I can register! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment