Tuesday, June 23, 2009

19 Weeks

19 Weeks and I have a sinus infection...again. Goodness gracious if I am ever 100% I don't know what I'll do with myself! So my doctor wants me to take it easy, drink lots of fluids, and take Sudafed.

Today I went to the CDC to get a list of in-home child care providers. The lady told me to go across the street. Now mind you it was hot, humid and for some reason I chose to wear jean capris. So I go to the building across the street and couldn't find the room. When I asked where I could find it, the lady told me that they had moved across from the commissary. By the time I went to the 3rd place, I was hot, sweaty and thirsty. Then I was told that I had to go back to the 2nd place! But the lady was really nice and when I told her what I was looking for, she gave me a number of a lady who takes care of some of the teacher's kids I worked with last year.

After my adventure I went to the commissary (hey I was in the area) because I was on a mission for pumpkin pie and pork chops. Mission accomplished and boy was that pumpkin pie good!

I've found that if I watch the animal channel I end up crying when an animal loses her baby. I've also found that whenever that State Farm "I'll be There" commercial comes on I cry too. And when I watch a mom giving birth. Can't help it and Jamie thinks it's funny. I guess it is in a way. At least I haven't cried when a diaper commerical comes on...yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment