Friday, June 19, 2009

18 Weeks

Even though I am off for the summer, I have been working like crazy. I feel like there is so much to do! One room looks like a closet exploded. But I figure now is a good time to go through stuff and decide if we really need it.

I can't wait to find out what we are having. I have an appointment July 6 and I am counting the days. I don't know if Jamie will be able to go with me. That day is the first day of the next cycle. However, this appointment is more than finding out the sex of the baby as some of you know.

In food news I like pizza. I had an aversion to it for a few months but the other day I really didn't have a choice and I was hungry. I still hate oatmeal and corn nuts.

Here's a picture from last month. The nurse said it looked like the baby was praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment