Tuesday, July 7, 2009

21 Weeks

It's a girl! I can't believe it. A little girl. We are so excited. I've spent all morning looking at girl stuff and ordered some clothes from Old Navy. I can't help it. I haven't been able to do much and now that I know...I could go overboard. But it is my first baby.

The appointment went well. For those of you who don't know, I had to get an amnio because she is too small for where I am in my pregnancy. So please pray that everything comes out fine. I should have the results within a week. I am not going to stress about it, but prayer doesn't hurt! Seeing her move during the ultrasound was awesome. For most of the time she had her foot in her mouth or by her head. Who knows? Maybe she'll be an awesome gymnast!

We've decided to name her Alyssa Marie. Jamie chose Alyssa and I chose Marie (it's my middle name and my mom's). I'm glad we could both come up with a name we like. I wasn't too crazy about Alyssa at the start, but now I think it fits her.

No comments:

Post a Comment